Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Manners

Okay, so after a busy day of classes, chasing down my stats professor for possibly the briefest meeting ever, and staying on top of homework I am wipe. Completely tired. It might be the soreness from kickboxing yesterday, but I am tired. Although waking up to ripped abs this morning was a plus. But moving on to my title. Seriously, my professor was an hour late to his office hours today. I don't normally mind waiting on people for 5 or 10 minutes, especially since I'm usually 15 minutes early. I like to be punctual. If I'm not on time to a meeting or engagement, I become physically sick to my stomach.I hate having to make others wait on me.So since I'm inspired on manners I put together a list of simple southern manners.
1. Hold doors open
2. Shake hands - they should be firm
3. Thank you notes are always appreciated, handwritten of course.
4. Punctuality
5. Be friendly
6. Be modest.
7. And of course be humble.


Ahh, I just love being from the south were people are hospitable and kind towards one another, well most days.
As for this southern belle, its time for some rest. 
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment