Sunday, October 10, 2010

Sunday luncheons

Today was a sad day, as I had to return back to school after an amazing break, but not before church and lunch. The beau picked me up before church this morning. Only come to find out my sunday school class wasn't meeting due to the fact they all had traveled down to Myrtle Beach for the weekend. This just gave me and franny an excuse to drive around a little and dish out all the gossip we had built up. Church was amazing this morning. The sermon was on why heaven may be silent and it really reached home. After church myself, the beau's family, and franny's family headed over to a favorite mexican restaurant Los Arcos. I love chips and queso!! Lunch was entertaining as always. It made me realize how lucky I am to be surrounded by such great and loving people. After lunch the beau had to bring me home. But not before driving me through my neighborhood. He's the sweetest. He drove extra slow so I could take it in before leaving for school. And not only did he do that, but I managed to convince him to stay over for an extra 30 minutes, even though he has more than enough work to last 5 hours. Like seriously. This evening I headed back to school and it took over an hour to unpack. I really need to quit bringing so much back to school. I don't even have enough space for my winter/fall wardrobe! So saddening, and the fact my closet at home is completely bare! Well I'm almost through all my studies tonight. After finally looking everything over my list wasn't as daunting as I thought it would be, which is very nice. Only got to make it through October and all the hard stuff will be behind me. Shew! And only eleven days till I'm home again & watching Chris Tomlin! Soooo excited! Happy Sunday everyone!!


Me with his glasses. I love being nerdy.

1 comment:

  1. Ughh I head back to school today, and I am not looking forward to it. I miss all of my friends and all of the social aspects of school, but I am just not looking forward to all of the work and stress.

    Hope your first couple of days back have gone well!

    ReplyDelete