Saturday, October 16, 2010

Square Dance


Okay so quick apology for being gone all week long. I had a major physiology essay test Thursday night and was completely stressed out about it. After a few small breakdowns, and one major breakdown that involved a call to daddy, I was okay and feel pretty good about it.


But moving on to last night. It twas the capper to my horrible stressful week. Our church put on a square dance last night at this beautiful pavilion and it was so much fun! I've never square danced before so I had no idea what to expect, but I am absolutely in love. I wore the cutest little plaid/flannel dress,some brown tights (the dress was super short), my BCBG cowboy boots, my pearls, and of course I needed J. Crew, so I threw in my sparkly brown headband. Needless to say I got many compliments, and that just added to my wonderful stress-free day. Well, we had a caller and doce doed. My first partner, J.Harris was amazing. I was a little clueless but he promenaded me around like the true souther gentleman he was. We were the best partners out of our square hands down. ha! After the dance it was a little chilly, so me and my friend Weezy headed for some starbucks pumpkin spice lattes and home for the night. It was sort of an early night, but I got to spend it talking to the beau. After such a stressful week I'm glad he puts up with me. Now I can't wait for next years square dance!
xoxo
KJC & J.Harris

Weezy, Jtrott, KJC




Some of the girls


No comments:

Post a Comment