Thursday, October 21, 2010

Dreaming away..

So this morning, while not paying attention in class (note I really need to stop this bad habit), I stumbled upon my dream home. Like the PERFECT home. Everything I ever wanted in a home. Its go the 4 bedrooms, 2 full bath, one half bath, a kitchen with and island and bar, a breakfast nook, formal dining, family and living room, a deck, sunroom, and the absolute best front porch I've ever seen. And not only is the home perfect, but its located on Daniel Island right there at Charleston, aka mine and the beaus favorite southern city. Ah, to just pick and move would be wonderful, alas I still need to graduate college with a degree, boo. But I sent the house to the beau, I hope he approves because I really want a house like this some day. 


Property Detail: 3035 Baltimore Street


Dream away ya'll, Friday is almost here!!

No comments:

Post a Comment