Saturday, October 9, 2010

Just for laughs

Today was just a funny day all around. This morning mom and I did some light shopping. We hit up Dick's, Michael's, Ulta, and Books-A-Million. So happy that I finally purchased my copy of True Prep.

true-prep.jpg

And after spending a few minutes perusing the nail polish selection at Ulta we finally settled on Chubby Cheeks, and Honey Bun. The College Prepster posted recently about Chubby Cheeks and I thought I'd try it out, and I absolutely love it! It's the perfect shade for fall, since I normally go for the bright pinks this was perfect! After some shopping we met up with dad for a little more. And then the beau joined us this evening for dinner at my favorite, Cheddars, and to see Jeff Dunham. Now, I have never seen Jeff Dunham in person before and I was laughing so hard I was in tears. My sides were hurting. Please go look him up on Youtube if you have not already. His skit with Walter is my personal favorite. It was such a great evening with my parents and beau and we highly enjoyed the show. I believe everyone needs a good side splitting laugh every now and then. Usually if I'm down and need a laugh I turn to my Dane Cook playlist, but now I will be searching Youtube for Jeff Dunham videos. Haha! Well goodnight all!

KJC & TKB

No comments:

Post a Comment