Thursday, September 2, 2010

Labor Day


Okay, so this upcoming weekend is full of excitement. Not only is our first game this weekened, yay!, but I also get to spend time with the Boy. So double yay! Here's the rundown for the weekend. Tomorrow class, lunch, gym, pick up packages, errands, and then possibly work if everything goes according to plan. I'm just so thrilled about a long weekend. Not only do I get a date with the Boy Sunday at our favorite place, Dollywood, but Moms is coming to visit on Monday. Does it get any better?! Well it would if I saw Franny, but I'll see her soon enough. 


Today. After running round like mad for my classes I got to take a chill nap. And lets just say after a nap I'm useless. I don't wanna move, or do anything productive. But I got my butt up and went to my final class at 5:45. Rooms left around 5 for home, miss her already! But then after class me and some other girls went to the Melting Pot downtown. It was my first time experiencing it and lets just say it was amazing! What girl would not love chocolate fondue and little treats. So we ordered the Yin Yang. Which is white and milk chocolate. And we also ordered Smores. Which was milk chocolate, marshmellows, and graham crackers flambeed. So delicious! 
Yin Yang

Cute treats!
The treats included brownies, pound cake, graham crackers, strawberries, bananas, marshmellows, and cheesecake. For only $16 a fondue I definitely suggest going out with your girlfriends. One pot is big enough for at least 4 people. The restaurant was also super quaint and cozy, perfect for a cute date if you're willing to spend some cash. Now if only Sunday would get here sooner! 

xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment