Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Top 5 Tuesday

January Favorites!


1. Since being back at school I've been spending more time with my friends here. Last semester I didn't socialize as much because I needed to do really well in school. Well now that its a new year I'm getting to spend way more time out with friends, and I love it!

2. Work. Now its kinda weird to say I love my work, but since I've been back I've enjoyed working more hours and getting to know the people that I work with and the swimmers I see daily.

3. My community group! We kicked off our first group on Sunday evening. (More to come about that later)

4. The future plans and trips. I've got so much to look forward to this year and I'm extremely excited.

5. And my absolute favorite of January, I rung in the new year with some great people. Between spending Passion with my boy, and soaking up some great quality time at home, the beginning of the year was off to a rocking start!!

What are your favorites?
Go on over and check out Just Peachy's  blog! She's doing a great giveaway!!

3 comments:

  1. nice list!

    i am loving planning (hopeful) future trips this month too!

    great blog you have!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your January favorites! I just started work again too and it feels good to be back :) Heading to read the rest of your posts!

    new follower, please stop on by:
    http://penelopeblue.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. So much to look forward to! I with you on the travel
    xoxo
    SC

    ReplyDelete