Sunday, January 1, 2012

2011 in Pictures

Ok, I'm going to attempt to get this past year in pictures all together.Here it goes..



I went for my second year in a row and attend Passion Conference in Atlanta. 
Love these sweet girls

My boy and I attended our first Nascar race together this spring. It was gorgeous weather for March! We're talking 60s here. And then experienced afterwards wiping the entire grocery store of their shrimp, yep thats my family!
Please notice the mullet

I had an amazing community group at church that I got to grow with. These girls will always hold a special place in my heart. At the end of the semester we took a trip to the aquarium!



I had the most splendid Easter break. Filled with a good ole easter egg hut, pastels, and church.


The day I got home from spring semester I attended my boy's spring formal. This was so much fun!! I got to pick out a new dress, we got flowers, and dinner was amazing! The people were fun, and we had such a great night. I'm glad I got to be apart of this night with that graduating class.


I went as a big girl to Alabama, for the first time, for a Kenny Chesney concert. This was the best concert I've ever been to!!
Oh, and I fell in love with The University of Alabama, major oopsie.

In June we visited my boy's school for his orientation. Love this place!! And I've met some incredible people through him I now call friends.


Fourth of July

I turned 20! And had the most perfect birthday spent in Georgetown shopping and indulging on cupcakes.
Worked with some really funny people over the summer.

Ran my very first race and had a blast doing it!
Spent my fall break helping torndao victims in Alabama.

Visited my boy for a weekend.

Went on an enchanting Christmas date


And lastly, rung in the new year last night with a wonderful friend!!

Wow.. so many pictures, and so many changes throughout the year. But I'm so happy with this year. It was so full of joy. 







3 comments:

  1. Happy New Year! Love the pics! Sounds like you had a wonderful 2011!

    ReplyDelete
  2. new follower here, so jealous of your concerts! i'm supposed to go and visit alabama next semester and i'm scared i'm not going to get back to cincinnati again, haha!

    ReplyDelete