Monday, January 9, 2012

Passion cont.

Days 2 & 3

We woke up super early, ate some breakfast, chugged some coffee, caught the Marta and started off with community groups. My sweet community group was from all around the south. One of them even knowing a high school friend, such a small world!! The talks all included: Beth Moore, Francis Chan, Louie Giglio, Christine Cane, John Piper, & some a few other peers. The music was incredible. The second night, Hillsong United did their concert, love! And we also recorded a new song to be released that tells the story of the 27 million slaves. We had a candligh vigil for those, and to let know Atlanta freedom will ring. Its incredible to think we raised over $3 millions dollars!! I'm blown away by my generation. Over those days I learned so much. More about myself, my boy, and what God is doing with us. I know he has put us together for a divine purpose because we both have a heart for the same things. I'm so excited for this journey. If you would like to read more CNN did an article and video.




No comments:

Post a Comment