Friday, December 16, 2011

Ice Skating!

Last night the boy and I met up with some friends from my school that happen to live in the next town over. It was so great to see everyone again and hanging out post finals at home. Now, I'm all for ice skating, I love it! The boy..not so much. It was like pulling teeth y'all getting him to go, get in the car, and lace up his skates. Felt like I was dragging a child with me, seriously pulling teeth here. But guess what, he laced up those skates, got on the ice and was like a pro! Turns out someone isn't so bad after all and had a fun time. #Winning So now we get to go ice skating more, hooray!! After we went through our race tracks lights. I love looking at the lights every year and listening along to the music. It's really the most wonderful time of the year!! Anyways here are some pictures from the evening :)

The boy & Me

Look at him go!! :)

So happy

Well I'm off to work. Family is arriving tonight!! So excited to spend the weekend with them celebrating!! :)

1 comment:

  1. Looks like y'all had a great time! I'm not the best skater in the world, but it's a lot of fun. Enjoy your time with family! :)

    ReplyDelete