Tuesday, December 20, 2011

The Girl with the Dragon Tatoo





Tonight I met up with friends from school, and we went out to dinner & a movie to celebrate a 21st birthday! We had burgers at Fuddruckers, which I had never eaten there before. I loved it! The burger was a bit pricey, but delicious, and I loved that they had a condiment bar in the middle. Who doesn't love cheese fries?! After dinner we saw The Girl with the Dragon Tatoo. Holy moly was this movie good!! Definitely a bit awkward at moments, considering I was the only girl in the group, but so so soooo good!! I've never read the book and would love to hear y'alls thoughts on it. I don't know if my imagination could handle all of that (its going to be hard impossible to sleep tonight).  However, I would love to see the other movies, although they are in Swedish. If you want a good movie to see, I highly recommend this! Don't let the length of it scare you, because we didn't realize how long it actually was till we left. I think the next movie on our list is Sherlock Holmes 2.

1 comment:

  1. I'm reading the book right now, and it's amazing! I can't put it down or recommend it more!

    ReplyDelete