Monday, May 16, 2011

Summer Goals

Now that I've officially settled in for the summer its time I start working on some short time goals. Some that I've been dying to do for a while now, others are spur of the moment. But I hope this summer is filled with wonderful beautiful moments.

First off, I want to ride the Creeper Trail in beautiful Virginia. My parents did this last fall and enjoyed it so much they want to do it again. My parents aren't the typical active people, but willing to try everything at least once. So me and the beau really want to give the Creeper Trail a shot this summer.

Second, I want to read as many books as possible. Growing up I was such a book worm but once I started high school and college reading for pleasure feel to the side. Needless to say, since the beginning of this semester I've started reading a little here and there. 

Third, I want to make some gradual steps to becoming a future nurse. I'm not sure how I'm going to do this, but something will work its way out with a little hard work and dedication. 

Do you have any summer goals?

2 comments:

  1. You won the Smathers and Branson Giveaway! Shoot me an e-mail at SummerWind41490@gmail.com... Congrats!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just found your blog! Love it!

    1. I am jealous you can read for fun this summer. I am in my 6th semester of nursing school May- August.
    2. Maybe you could volunteer at a hospital. I feel like that has prepared me for nursing school and my future nursing career.

    My summer goal is to try and get as many A's as possible in my summer classes. haha!

    ReplyDelete