Sunday, May 15, 2011

Book Reviews

Since school has finished up I have started reading more for pleasure. After making a quick trip to our local library for a new card I picked up some new books. First off, I started the summer with Something Borrowed. And this was such a great read! If you haven't read it yet, go do so now! It was a short read and went really well with the movie. After I finished that I joined up with the College Prepster's book club and read Saving Cee Cee Honeycutt.

This was an absolute darling read. It encompassed anything and everything the charming south has to offer. It left me wanting to befriend the main character and pick up and move to Savannah, Georgia. Now that I've finished those darling reads I decided it was time for a classic. I chose The Great Gatsby. This was what I expected from what I had heard. I'm glad I've finally read it and marked it off my list. What are you reading this summer?

No comments:

Post a Comment