Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Mid Week Randoms


Hi friends!
I do love a good link up, so I thought I'd join in on this one today.

{1} Swim lessons this week have been a blast! I've been teaching these brothers and they are such a joy. One of them is working on making his strokes stronger so he can possibly join a swim team, and I've looooved sharing all the tips & tricks I learned during my competition years.

{2} My 101 in 1001 list is looking pretty good. This past Sunday I got to mark another thing off, ziplining! Oh it was so much fun. By the end of the day I got brave and was going upside down, doing flips, & going backwards. If you haven't done something like this I highly encourage it!



{3} The Lord's blessings have literally showered me this week. Just when I think I'm about to stumble the Lord lifts me higher and life couldn't be any sweeter.

{4} This morning I'm spending time with a sweet friend preparing for the school year over coffee. I love spending our time together, even if it is over school.

{5} How in the world is it August tomorrow?! Like wait, what happened to summer?? Time to squeeze in a few more adventures before the school year starts.


No comments:

Post a Comment