Thursday, July 11, 2013

10 on 10

Today's post is about finding the ordinary things in life beautiful.

Take a photo every hour for ten consecutive hours on the tenth of each month. Document a day of your life and find beauty among the ordinary moments.

I came across this idea while reading Bloom the other day and though this was a great idea!

1. My morning started out with bird house and model car painting. The simplicity of helping small hands nail together some wheels and create the perfect paint color brought me such simple joy. 


 2. I got some time spent in NoNo's beauty salon. Is that not the sweetest little face?!

3. Lunch time. First time trying quinoa, and not sure if I love it yet. 

 4. Silly mustaches with food coloring gel.


5. Cheesecake and fellowship with some super sweet ladies that refresh my soul. 


 6. Catching up on one of my favorite new blogs and planning out the rest of the month.

7. A learning lesson that I needed to read.

Unfortunately after church I wasn't feeling so well, so I didn't get the last three pictures. But I can tell you what it looked like. 
8. Bible. Helped with the youth group tonight loving and praying for those teenagers.
9. Dear John. Some much need rest so as ward off this cold.
10. My favorite beverage, diet coke with lime.

I really enjoyed taking the time to capture some of the simple moments throughout my day. 
I challenge you to try sometime! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment