Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Thanksmas

Sooo I'm a slacker and terribly sorry readers! Not much has been happening around here lately. Rooms broke it to me Sunday night she is moving out next semester, not because of me but other reasons. So now I'm on the search for a roommate. TKB has been fabulous. Love him dearly, and can't wait to see him on Saturday!! Yay! Christmas break is less than a month away and I can't wait to go home for a MONTH! School has finally slowed down. Took my last test before finals on tuesday and now I'm sailing smoothly. Got only two weeks till Thanksgiving and teachers are canceling classes like crazy! So I'm pretty thankful. Found out today that Elf, my all time favorite holiday movie, is going to start playing on the weekends soon. Super excited about that, and mom and I planned the Thanksgiving menu last night. Ladies and gents, we spent TWO hours talking about food. Now normally our convos are about 20 minutes top, but seriously two hours?! Needless to say, we got my wonderful friends Christmas presents ordered and I can't wait to give it to them! Yay! Hope everyone is having a wonderful week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment