Friday, July 8, 2011

Oh so Lucky, Lucky!

Hello lovely followers!!

I just want to take a minute and say thank you for following along with me on here, your comments truly bring sunshine to my day! :)

With my birthday arriving slowly (its one week from today yay!!) I decided I'm in need of a birthday polish. Luckily since me and the best friend have girl night every Tuesday I had an excuse to try out a new polish color. We watch Pretty Little Liars EVERY Tuesday night, we do not miss an episode. We started reading the books back in 2008 and have been hooked since then. And when the show came out we couldn't contain ourselves. Ok, back to the polish. I've noticed everyone trying out different colors, besides the normals pinks and reds, and I thought I need a good solid purply color. My thinking was this would be a great transition from summer to fall and spring to summer. So after much perusing I settled on ...

Lucky Lucky Lavender! 


I loved the result. Its just purply and pink enough for me and goes well with my skin tone. The beau agreed as well. Win-win situation! Yay!!

What are some colors you're trying out? I love recommendations! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment