Friday, July 29, 2011

Monday Mexican

On Monday I had the entire day off and it was rainy, so the boy and I spent most of the day working on things for school, him a test, me my resume. Needless to say we were semi productive and did manage to accomplish a few things. That evening he took me to one of his favorite Mexican restaurants...



His favorite thing to order is their special burrito. Since he knows what I like and don't like I trusted him on splitting the burrito. Which by the way was huge. Needless to say I absolutely loved it! 






Although the boy was disappointed with the presentation I still enjoyed it. Also, the restaurant has a salsa bar, bonus! We split several baskets of chips and queso along with some rice. I can't believe it but I'm starting to like Mexican food...I think the refried beans were keeping me away. Anywho, I'm excited about our next Mexican night outing. After we finished dinner we took a walk around a local neighborhood that is a favorite of ours. We ended up watching the sunset on this huge hill on the golf course. It was absolutely gorgeous and I'm kicking myself for not photographing. We then headed to my favorite fro yo, Menchies!! There we met up with one of my roommates and her beau. I was in luck they still had chocochella. Yummmmmy!! I do love love love fro yo. It was such a nice night, and I'm so glad I got to spend time with my boy. He is now in Jamaica on a mission trip and will be serving for ten days. Please add him to your prayers, as he will be preaching over the next several days. Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend, I'm off to play in Charlotte with this girl for the weekend. Cheers!




1 comment:

  1. That food is looking sooo good! Especially to a girl who is so hungry right now!

    ReplyDelete