Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Mid Week Discoveries

Hello friends!

Just wanted to pop in with quick hello & a happy hump day!
Hope everyone is making it through this week a-ok. Has this fall weather not been amazing?! Personally I'm loving the fact I can wear my boots with a dress and have no need for jacket. 
Love. It.

Okay, here's what I really want to share with you. 
Last night during my dreaded night class, sorry I'm not sorry I wasn't paying attention, I stumbled upon the greatest online magazine. EVER. 
But in all reality go check this out. 
I've never read something so encouraging and motivational. Of course I spent the rest of my class and most of the night reading all of the amazing articles.
And I probably bookmarked, or pinned several things too.


Cheers to a great rest of the week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment