Thursday, October 17, 2013

Fall Happenings

Happy Fall Break!

I finally made it to fall break, and oh boy is it needed. 
But heres a little photo dump of what I've been up to inbetween cramming as much nutrition information in my head that I can possibly stand.

On Friday we hosted a pumpkin carving party at our sweet little home. We made some chili, potato soup, and had a plethora of pumpkin goodies. Oh my and were they good! May or may not have still been nibbling on them this pass week.

ignore Trevor in the back who likes to be creepy

my sweet roommate and a best friend

my pumpkin!
On Saturday, since we had a bi-week we took to the mountains. We loaded up bright and early and cranked up some tunes for our little drive we had to the mountains. This trip was so much fun and I'm so glad we got to go. It involved riding in the back of truck, some great quotes, and playing in the sand..yeah that happens in the mountians. ha. 

may or may not have crossed this..

the most incredible view and three states!
Tennessee. Virigina. Kentucky.

I love my housemates.

Silly boy. 

Giant sand cave. So cool 
Well thats a little bit of what I've been up to. Expect a roomies birthday recap soon!!

1 comment: