Monday, April 16, 2012

Post Spring Break Recap

Okay yall, time for me to play catch up!! I haven't had a moment to write, but have kept a long list of things to blog about. So finally I can get back into my groove!!

After spring break I had a seriously rough rough rough patch. It was terrible. From finding out about a death of a friend, to not being accepted into what I wanted, to just terrible life things. It was definitely a dark hole for me. I was so thankful to have my best friend and sweet boyfriend there to support me through all of this time, I would have been more miserable without them. Laughter was definitely key into helping me heal.

But anyways, between spring break and Easter we celebrated the first 21st birthday out of our apartment for the year! It was so exciting! I also finally made it to one of my friend's fraternitiy's parties. A group of my friends got together last year and created our university's BYX Christian fraternity. They have had such success this year and are such a wonderful group of guys to be around. My friend Brooke and I attended their Hawaiian themed party at an awesome venue downtown. The music was funkadelic, and the food was great!






1 comment:

  1. I'm so sorry you went through such a rough patch!! things always get better.. as hard as it is. It's always wonderful to have great friends for support. and 21st birthdays are always so much fun!! Hope you have a great week girl!

    ReplyDelete