Sunday, March 25, 2012

Spring Break Update

I'm on my last night of spring break as I write this, and I'm feeling bittersweet about it. I have loved my time spent at home, relaxing, reading, cooking, & just enjoying my family. However, I think I'm ready to head back to school and tackle these last few weeks I have left. But I would like to give y'all a little update of what I've been doing while at home! :)

The first weekend at home I spent with my man. Trying out sushi and just being lazy. 

this was trying sushi for the first time

       
after church last Sunday..  





 This weekend I did a little retail therapy. My parents wedding anniversary was yesterday, so we headed off to the mountains. I got a little outlet shopping done, hooray for new spring clothes!! And we dined at this wonderful southern restaurant, Dan'l Boone Inn. I also managed to pick up new Lilly things, including croakies & perfume. I think I'm all set for spring now. 

How was your week?! :)

 

1 comment:

  1. ah can't believe you tried sushi for the first time! how was it? what did you get? sushi is literally one of my top 3 fave food groups!

    ReplyDelete