Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Best Friend Comes to Town!

This past week my bestie from high school came for a short visit! She is currently checking into some law schools across the state, and ours happens to be her first pick ;) Needless to say I was thrilled to see her on Monday afternoon. We briefly caught up, she took her tour, I went to class, and then we went out for a lovely dinner. We ate at Aubrey's and had the pot roast. On a chilly Monday night it was just what we needed. I even tried the squash casserole! Yummmy!! Definitely a favorite of mine now. After dinner we of course headed to the mall!! J. Crew happened to have the leather iphone case in which my boy has been dying to have. So of course I gave him a call and viola! The case is now his. He was absolutely thrilled, and the sales girl declared me girlfriend of the year, haha, what can I say? I try ;-) We then returned back to my apartment for some PLL. I love PLL! We both have been reading the book series since 2004 and have followed along since the show premiered. In the summers we usually watch together, so this was a treat to be able to watch together during the school year. Tuesday morning I had classes. But we managed to snag lunch together before she ventured on home. It was such a breathe of fresh air seeing her at the beginning of the week, just what I needed. I hope she gets into law school here, we want to be roomies so badly. haha!!

Happy Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment