Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Fall Bucket List

In my last post I mentioned my fall bucket list. Well now I'm here to share it with ya :)



  • Go to a pumpkin patch
  • Carve/Decorate a pumpkin
  • Go on a hike
  • Walk through a cornmaze, or run through a scary one
  • Complete crafternoon
  • Enjoy a concert with my man. Nov 4 David Crowder, so excited!!
  • Cheer on my Vols at a home game
  • Shop with my mom
  • Eat some smore's at a bonfire
  • Bake my famous chocolate chip pumpkin muffins
  • Trick or treat
  • Have a photoshoot in some leaves
  • Drink some pumpkin spice lattes
  • Watch a movie while cozied up to the fireplace with my man
  • Drink hot cocoa with marshmellows
Welp, this is what I've got thus far. I plans to accomplish most of this and I'm so excited. Hope everyone has a lovely Tuesday! I have my first chemistry exam tonight so say a little prayer for me, and then I'm off to enjoy fall break in Tuscaloosa rebuilding homes.God is so good!!

1 comment:

  1. I need to make one of these ASAP! Love yours! I like complete crafternoon! If you don't have a Pinterest you need one.. THE BEST CRAFT IDEAS! I still need to try my first pumpkin spice latté! Praying for success on your chem test!

    ReplyDelete