Friday, December 24, 2010

Christmas Eve Eve


Hello all! As Christmas is approaching (holy smokes its one day away) Christmas exchanges have been taking place. Tonight was my Christmas date with the lovely Beau. And boy did he spoil me this year. First we got all snazzied up and went to our favorite place for dinner, Carrabbas. It was so delicous. After we ate we finally opened our gifts. I personally love to give, so I was super excited about his presents. This year I got him a Vineyard Vines whale bowtie, some croakies, and we painted ceramic plates together. (Side note: we did gifts in three because we've been together threes years, and it worked out perfectly)


Gift number #1 for me was a Coach cupcake keychain

Next was Ralph Lauren pearl earrings which I had been hinting at :)




And we had our plates which were super cute!
He mentioned there is something from Lilly on the way, it just wasn't here yet. So needless to say after, Ralph Lauren, Coach, and Lilly I have had a very Merry Christmas thus far.  We finished the evening with some yummy drinks from Starbucks, and a drive through some neighborhoods to see the lights. It was absolutely perfect. Once we got back we attempted our gingerbread house which we lost interest in after about 10 minutes. haha. But I am so blessed to have such a wonderful beau. Hope everyone has a Merry Christmas!!

1 comment: