Thursday, December 9, 2010

Christmas Break

I have finally made it to Christmas Break, and lets hope I can resume my blogging. School sure is tiresome.
Anyways today I packed up and drove home, and I get to be home for a month. Yippee! Tonight included making dinner with my boy, making him some snickerdoodle cookies, goofing off, and watching Horton Hears a Who.
If you haven't watched this movie, do! Its sooo cute. At first I was confused with everything going on and thought it was a bit ridiculous, but thats Seus for you. And after having to study statistics for the past few days I needed some ridiculousness.


Upon arriving into town I picked up the boy's and mine plates we painted over Thanksgiving break. They came out really great, and I'm really looking forward to our gift exchange. Heres a a glimpse of his..



I went with a Vineyard Vines whale, in navy and red. He got accepted to his choice of school that day, so I figured why not go for the future school colors. We had such a great time painting our plates. If you're looking for a fun date I would suggest painting ceramics together. It not only is a huge stress relief, but super cute too!

Now its just a nursing application left to do and I will have no serious thinking left to do . Praise the Lord!!
xoxo 

No comments:

Post a Comment