Thursday, June 21, 2012

HOME

I am home. I have now been home for a week. 
After around 12,000 miles round trip, I'm back to sleeping in my bed and choosing my clothes out of a closet and not a suitcase. Back to home cooked meals, back to outings with friends, and back to sunshine!!
Since I've been home I've started unpacking from school, unpacking from vacation, and back to work. During the summer's I lifeguard, and this year I'm a head lifeguard. Which requires soooo much more responsibility than I think I was aware of. After some exhausting days in the sun, and long nights getting things in order, our pool is organized and working much smoother. I love my team!! But since I've been home I have managed to teach a week of swim lessons, my favorite part of my summer job. The kiddos are so precious! My favorite moment is when they overcome their fears (mostly jumping of the diving board) and realize they are capable of anything.I'm in the process of uploading and getting my photo from the trip together, but to tie everyone over, heres a class photo from this mornings graduating swim class. 



Aren't they just precious?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment