Thursday, January 20, 2011

New Year!

Hello dearies! Sorry for such the long hiatus! School is back and in full swing and I'm loving this semester, the classes, and the people. First off, I have my own room this semester, rooms moved into her sorority dorm. So since I have my own room I get to be as much of an organizational and list making freak.haha! Anyways thought I would share some songs with you all that I have picked up the last week or two since school started back. These songs really get me pumped and cheered up when I'm having what I call "bad moment" ( as in depressing).

Five Years Time- Noah & The Whale
Taylor Swift- Sweet Tea & God's Graces
Huey Lewis & The News- Its Alright
Edward Sharpe & The Magnetic Zeroes- Home
Randy Backman- Takin Care of Business

Hope these help to keep everyone jammin and moving right along with our busy days. Today my theme is Takin Care of Business because I am doing such. Have a great Thursday!!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment