Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Easter Recap

Easter was pure bliss!! On Friday afternoon I arrived home and spent some time with my wonderful parents. Later that evening my boy finally rolled into town and we got to see each other briefly before he had to scadaddle for a family dinner function thing. On Saturday we had such a fun time! We woke up early, and went to the matinee of Mirror Mirror. And we were probably the only ones above age 5 that was not a parent. ha! But totally okay, the movie was cute, and Julia Roberts is amazing. After we met up with his mom for some lunch, and a trip to the Verizon store. (Someone,him not me, smashed their iphone..oopis) We then spent the rest of the afternoon at the park. We had our best intentions to feed the little duckies with some bread, well turned out so was every other person living in town. Needless to say the ducks were fat and happy by the time we arrived and wouldn't have anything to do with our break. :( sad day. so we donated our bread to some cute little girls. Then it was time for some afternoon napping.

Saturday night we got to have a wonderful dinner with my parents and my brother. Before dinner we had a friendly game of cornhole. I love playing! However I still need some practice. I did hold my own though! ;) Dinner was marvelous and we just spent time cuddling and watching a movie.

Sunday was a beautiful day of celebrating our resurrected Savior!! The service was great, and the afternoon was spent just enjoying family. We had a "friendly" Easter egg hunt that evening, unfortunately I didn't win. :( Oh well.



Monday was super fun for me. I got to check out a future a nursing school. I met with a friend who teaches graduate courses there. We toured the school, met with the dean, and chatted with various instructors. I really liked the school and we will see where the Lord takes me in my journey. I think I've recapped everything now! :) 

Happy Tuesday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment