Wednesday, December 29, 2010

For Narnia!!

So last night the beau and I went off to the movies to check out the new Chronicles of Narnia movie. After receiving movie gift cards for Christmas we were excited for a fun FREE night.haha. So we stocked up on some snacks prior to the movie. And since I received a large Longchamp bag for Christmas it was the perfect bag for sneaking in snacks. Our snacks of choice included Ghirardelli milk chocolate, sweet tarts, water, and we got the snack pack at the theatre. Which happen to be so cute! It was a little box with popcorn, a drink, and candy. We upgraded our candy so the beau could have sour patch kids since he's not a fan of popcorn. But on to the movie. We saw the 3-d version and normally I'm not impressed with 3-D, but it was AMAZING!! Probably one of the best movies I have seen this entire year! I recommend seeing it if you haven't yet.  I haven't seen the second one, so I still have some catching up to do, but the third one still made sense.





Well I hope everyone is having a great after Christmas and not depressed from the "Christmas Blues". I'm headed off to Atlanta for the New Years with a group from my church for Passion. Have a happy New Year!!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment