Thursday, September 30, 2010

Breakdowns & Blessings

Well as of about 24 hours ago I had my first breakdown of the semester. Pretty impressed I made it almost through the month of September. Anywho, this has been a rough week, not because I had any tests, but I've had a lot of decision making. Lets recap from yesterday. The day started off pretty normal. Went through history, almost snoozing, and then nutrition class, yet again a bore. But after class I had some errands to run. Immediately left campus, cleaned out my car for the trek home next week, and drove by our church to take care of some business for January. Came back to campus and met with a dear friend for lunch. It was so nice to catch up and hear about her semester, she's a freshman here this year and is still adjusting. We're road tripping it home together next week for the break, so I'm sure it will be a fun ride. Well after lunch talked to moms for a little while and caught up with J. trott and the happenings in her life. By then it was 3 and at 3 p.m. every wednesday I meet with my study group for one of my classes. These people have seriously become some close friends and I enjoy study group together. Well during study group is about when it all went down hill. Not only did I come to the realization I had a quiz the next day over an entire chapter I still had my regular course load. Which involved mailing off forms, filling out forms, history reading, and studying. But thankfully, my boy called me and got me through it. I swear, he's the biggest gift God could send me. He made my smile and reminded me to breathe, as I have to remind him daily, the poor thing can be a stress ball sometimes. Got most of the work done and hit the hay to get up early today to finish the work. Well the day went well, made it through classes and all. Now its just the weekend hanging over my head. I should be excited right that its the weekend and I should be doing fun stuff. Well rather than hanging with friends, you can find me in the library all day Saturday and Sunday. Here's my shout-out to midterms, I hate you. And tomorrow, although I only have one class, I'm working two different jobs for a total of 12 hours. This should be quite interesting. Good news is though I will most likely be in bed by 10 tomorrow evening, lame I know on a friday night in college. Oh well!


Catching up with friends this week sure has been great. Today I caught with the Nurse Chrissy. We talked all about her wedding details. She's so excited and she should be. Her and her beau are so perfect for each other, I just love em! Everything else will surely fall into place this week. Happy Friday everyone!



Panera Club with membrane potentials
Me being loopy
Teacher Savannah



No comments:

Post a Comment